4/07/2008

still recovering.


i had a long tiring week that led up to a wonderful birthday party on saturday. it was Molly's b-day yesterday and so we had one big party for both of us. so many flowers, so many great friends, so much dancing late into the night. smart me took the day off work today and i'm just now starting to feel like myself again. bought myself some birthday presents and now i'm about to tackle the aftermath of the party in my house. the very best part of the party? the amazing photo studio Chris set up in the spare room. as a good friend said while he was watching people get their picture taken, it was so neat to see people's alter egos come out as they posed for their pictures. here are a few- hopefully the subjects won't mind me displaying them here.

this one of me was taken during the day when Chris was setting up the 'studio'. it seemed appropriate to put on my strawberry sweater for this photo.


the other birthday girl and one of her many fans.


chris, the brains behind the studio.

5 comments:

molly said...

those friggin rock, T! chris, you da man! love, love, loved that night! i feel like i'm writing in a high school year book....memories....

Anonymous said...

OMG the photo of you is just too awesome! I hope you had a happy birthday! xoxo

comfies said...

fun! i'm sorry i missed. xox.

billy girl said...

I'm so sadgirl that I missed the joint b-day. . . man alive!! you two AND a photo booth?! can next year come asap? miss you, love you, belated wishes to you and more love,
sar

Jennifer Perkins said...

Hey hey I have that strawberry sweater too! Oh and happy bday!