4/26/2008

open studios and another summer weekend


It's open studios here in the Mission this weekend, and with 80 degree weather expected today and tomorrow there's no reason to not get out out there and be all voyeuristic in other peoples art spaces. Last night Molly and I checked out Active Space and visited Helen's fantastic new fabric shop, Whiz Bang Fabrics. It's so cool to see people you know open new spaces and do so well what they've always had their heart set on accomplishing. I love me some Mission Fabric Outlet, but I'm thrilled there's a place right around the corner from me (owned by a friend!) where I can get beautiful, good quality fabric. Be sure to swing by Whiz Bang and welcome Helen to the neighborhood!



WhizBang Fabrics (@ Active Space)
3150 18th st Suite 113 (on Treat @ 18th)


2 comments:

molly said...

wait a minute, where are the beauty shots of moi??!

comfies said...

oh fun! a new fabric shop!