1/01/2008

happy happy..


I'm not usually a fan of new year's resolutions, but I'm excited about deciding what's going to change for me in 2008. I have a little list in my head that I've already started working on. I've got a good feeling about this year-- is that bad luck to write? Hope not. In the past few weeks two of my closest friends have gotten engaged, my grandfather has become ill, I've gotten a new job at work, and I've spent some much needed time with good friends and family on both coasts. Up and down, a lot like 2007 was, and I'm sure a lot like the upcoming year will be. I'm feeling a little tired but well rested and ready to start in on the new year. Hope this one is your best yet. xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like we need to catch up, t. sorry to hear about your grandfather.

i, too, am feeling positive about 2008....cheers to that.